Sunday, December 13, 2009

I am a boy and I want some blue lipstick?

Is there such a thing as deep blue lipstick, almost purple in color but mostly blue. And where can you get it and what brand.I am a boy and I want some blue lipstick?
try hottopicI am a boy and I want some blue lipstick?
Hiya!


Im pretty sure that there is such a thing as that kind of lipstick but i wouldnt know the brand,


Any drug store would carry it but mabe you could go to a place or a site where you can custimize the color. That would be cool!


Good luck!
Step 1: Save Money





Step 2: Tell Your Parents You Are Gay





Step 3: Have Them Drive You To Spencers To Buy Blue Lipstick





Step 4: Make Up Excuse Why There Are Blue Rings Around Your Dogs Penis





Step 5: '; Practice For My Boyfriend '; Is Not A Logical Excuse
thats weird,


end of
I'm not sure, r u in america or england, no affence but why do you want blue lipstick, my friend has some she use's it for halloween.
I am pretty sure that the CCO (cosmetics company outlet) had a discontinued MAC lipstick that was blue. I forgot the name, but I will try to give you a link. Or, you can just go to the MAC store and buy the eye pigment in Teal and mix some pigment with clear lip balm or lip gloss. Then, apply it and it will be blue.
www.IMSOGAY.com
I have no idea why you want blue lipstick if your a guy, but ok then. I think you should look in a walmart or drugstore like rite aid in the beauty section There should be a big Display of NYC (new york city) products. I saw a bright green lipstick before there, im sure they have blue. If they don't search blue lipstick on Ebay.com. Hope this helped ya!


~MakeUpChick
umm you can buy it here


http://www.amphigory.com/asl-waiting-for鈥?/a>
The only time I have seen that color not at halloween is by wet and wild which is cheap and can be found at most drug stores and grocery stores. They are one of the only brands that does non-ordinary colors.
Get some Lip Tars buy the blue and black one to mix ANY color you want. They are used by makeup artists. They are more glossy though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph