Friday, December 11, 2009

Please help me selecting a trouser for an olive green long length shirt and also the shade of lipstick .?

Wear khaki pants and terra cotta lipstick.Please help me selecting a trouser for an olive green long length shirt and also the shade of lipstick .?
White And bronz lipstickPlease help me selecting a trouser for an olive green long length shirt and also the shade of lipstick .?
I think a pinkish lip gloss and a very dark olive green pair of pants or even black. The outfit you have sounds good, I love olive green and think it is good for blonds or brunettes, and could be very striking. You can accent it with some kind of crystal beads, dark, with another accent colors that would pick up the olive green. Maybe dark and lite crystal necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph