Friday, December 11, 2009

Green lipstick?

i think it used to be called mood lipstick, but not sure! the color is green but when you put it on, it brings out your natural lip color and the right amount of color to your lips.... hope you know what i'm talking about because i would like to know where i can get it?Green lipstick?
It's at Sally Beauty Supply. Here's the link.Green lipstick?
I know exactly what you're talking about. I remember those. They're Wet 'n' Wild, but I don't think they make them anymore. They are so 80's and 90's. When I first saw a green lipstick, I was like, what the hell? But then this girl told me it turns pinkish red and I was like ';ohhhhhh';.....because who would want to go around wearing green lipstick?
barry m does a green lipstick that turns pink/red according to the amount of alkali on your lips (i think its alkali)





try www.barrym.com


you can also buy it from superdrug and boots if your in the U.K


hope this helped





-=browneyedfox=-
I haven't seen one of those in a long time, but I remember that they were also difficult to remove and usually it would turn red or pink.
that sounds pretty disgusting and hard to remove, i probably would only reccomend wearing it for halloween or a concert or a place where there would be dim lighting
hmmmmmmmmmmm


try google


that actually sound kinda cool
In boots or superdrug the brand is Barry M and it's about 拢5.
I remember Coberly drug had them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph