Sunday, December 13, 2009

What color outfit should I wear with my blue eyshadow and hot pink lipstick?

I look pretty much like my avatar, with red-brown wavy hair and glasses and fair skin. Today I did my makeup first instead of getting dressed but now I don't know what to wear with it! I have on a dark blue eyeliner and eyeshadow with hot pink lips! What should I wear?What color outfit should I wear with my blue eyshadow and hot pink lipstick?
I think a pink shirt -n- dark blue jeans w/ some dark blue -n- pink accessories..What color outfit should I wear with my blue eyshadow and hot pink lipstick?
first of all Darkblue eyes and hot pink lips...Major redo...don't mix those two toghter.........
A white plain ';favorite T'; style short or long sleeve shirt and light color jeans, brown belt, and brown shoes.....my fave outfit!
A leopard skin dress and a sign that says ';$5 Good Times';
change lip and eye color
gray or white
maybe something with light blue maybe with black
You should probably wear blue jeans and a lavender shirt. If the purple shirt is upper scaled then make sure you wear your heals. If thats not you style then try wearing the same color shirt but with ripped jeans and white shoes.
I think with all of that going on maybe something plain like navy blue would look pretty.
black
get rid of the pink lipstick thats too 80s try a nude lip. and NEVER NEVER match your clothes and your makeup unless you want to get called on the show What Not to Wear. just wear something black with just the dark blue eyes and without the pink lipstick it will look great!
Wear some dark blue pants and maybe a pink top or shoes that are pink or blue
trade in your hot pink lipstick for some light cotton candy pink. and then grey maybe
a purple shirt with a black skirt or blue jeans!
black w/light blue





or white with orange
  • big brother myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    triumph