Friday, December 11, 2009

What colors would look good on me, particularly lipstick? (Blonde/green eyes/fair)?

I have played with my eyes, and found that coppery gold colors really make them pop.





I'm now looking to play up my lips. I have found that I like blue-toned rose colors on me, like Clinique's Rose Spectrum.





Do you have any make-up suggestions for me? Please name the exact color/brand.What colors would look good on me, particularly lipstick? (Blonde/green eyes/fair)?
MAC's Pink Noveau woild look beautiful with your skin tone hair and eyes! its a neutral pink, kinda brownish. it's beautiful. =)





http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>What colors would look good on me, particularly lipstick? (Blonde/green eyes/fair)?
You are on the right road with choosing warm colors...you would be considered according to your description(green eyes and blonde hair) more compatible with a spring palette...warm colors but particularily ones that are BRIGHT and daring.
a pale flat pink! .with really soft light pink blush i love green eyes. i have blue eyes and im so jealous! lol
light pink and champagne colored shiny lip gloss would look awesome on you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph