Sunday, December 13, 2009

Would midnight blue lipstick look good on me?

i have dark dark brown hair and light brown eyes and pale skin. Please help me..if midnight blue wont work ..any advice on what colors would look good (pleaz no pink...cant stand it)Would midnight blue lipstick look good on me?
No offense, but if you're over the age of 12,


Midnight blue doesn't look good on anyone.


If you like it, wear it.


That's all that matters.Would midnight blue lipstick look good on me?
Do NOT wear midnight blue..it sucks.


you said yourself that you were pale and um hello it would make you look like a gothic vampire. I mean really? BLUE?!!! why?


But you should wear some reds...maybe you don't like pinks but it actually looks good on alot of people. I would say a nice light red and maybe even clear...it is gloss not lipstick but it still works right?





have fun!
a nice dark red or pale red but with a blue it would look to hard on your skin tone.
Omg I like that!! That shound really cool GO GO GO GO GO FOR it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph