Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does anyone know of a great red lipstick with a blue undertone?

I've been searching forever, and can't find one. I'd prefer it to be less than 20 bucks... I have peaches and cream skin so this is the only shade of red i've found that would look good on me. Lola has great lipcolors but idk which one is the right color. Does anyone have recommendations?Does anyone know of a great red lipstick with a blue undertone?
Caitlen,





Suggest what I use: Coonobabe





They have a dark, deep, intense 40's style red called ';drop dead red'; liplust. Got it 3 weeks ago, have not put it down. I've used it for informal/formal events. They also have another one called, ';bloodrose'; lip bullet.


Under $20


Google Coonobabe


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animalsDoes anyone know of a great red lipstick with a blue undertone?
Revlon has a really large selection of lipstick and it is pretty cheap! ';Love That Red'; is supposed to be a universally-flattering shade because it is neither too warm or too cool. Also, if you buy it at most drug stores and save the receipt, you can bring it back if you don't like the color (and often they have buy one get one deals at drug stores for Revlon too). I work at a CVS and we have no problem whatsoever returning makeup because it isn't what the customer wants, so I'd say give Revlon a try!
  • big brother myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    triumph