Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm 15 and have really pale skin with green eyes and dark brown hair, will bright red lipstick suit my skin

I have lots of Freckles tooI'm 15 and have really pale skin with green eyes and dark brown hair, will bright red lipstick suit my skin
I don't think so, especially not with a pale skin. The color would really stick out.I'm 15 and have really pale skin with green eyes and dark brown hair, will bright red lipstick suit my skin
Red looks good on anyone, if done correctly.


I suggest a berry color for you because it will compliment your skin tone.


But bright red can suit you, but it'd look very formal, so it wouldn't be real great for school.


Berry colors look amazing with freckles and pale skin, and if you pull your hair into a messy bun, it'd really stand out but be subtle and beautiful at the same time.


Just remember:


When I mean 'berry' I mean a purple-red-berry... It's a dark red but it's very subtle, maroon-ish, etc. It's hard to explain, but trust me!
You would have to find the right shade...


My little sister is the same way and she has a rosey, almost-red lipstick that she wars and it looks really good.


I think you should try it.





Coral would be gross...just to help you sort through these other answers...


Orange tinted anything will wash you out BIG TIME!
Yes! I think red looks great on everyone. Just make sure its had a blue undertone, that way it will brighten up your teeth without making it look yellow, yuck. = )





Check out my face chart for eyeshadow+red lips ideas at:





http://colorizeyou.blogspot.com/2008/05/鈥?/a>





Good luck!
i think that pinks and shimmers would be best for you because the red would really stick out. in bath and body works they sell really good ones. there are shimmery pink ones that you might like. i think they're called frost. and there is a peppermint one too.
Sorry don't think it will look good, I have the same problem, why don't you try a nude lipstick which will allow you to make the most of your green eyes.
bright red lipstick would not work out.... use a coral color or a soft red color like in this pic...





http://clovetwo.com/quiz/starsecrets/ima鈥?/a>
I don't think that if you have Pale skin red lipstick would look good because it will make you as pale as a ghost. I have the same problem because my skin is really really pale
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
no go for a more natural color like coral or medium pink
  • big brother myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    triumph