Friday, December 4, 2009

Green Lipstick?

Where can I purchase Barry M Green lipstick in the USAGreen Lipstick?
y would u want green lipstick?!Green Lipstick?
my friend has that I think it comes in a green tube and looks green inside but it looks redish on? is that what ur talking about. I think she got it in a magic shop
y do u want green lipstick?!
oh god green lipstick? pleaseeee tell me its for a halloween costume. go on ebay or amazon you can find everything on there
wtf.dont go with green lipstick.
I am not really sure on that one.. :[[ But, try buying it online..








Please help me:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At5k96f.upSzN79fspW.SukRxgt.;_ylv=3?qid=20080717113107AAkRvl5
y would you want to?


anyway try like hot topic maybe?
are u getting ready for halloween? don't wear that
http://www.barrym.co.uk/products/product鈥?/a>





i looked it up just for you! is that what you're looking for?


unusual color, eh?
thats crazy but creative idk green is hard to find it took me forever to find a nice color of green nail polish
The lipstick isn't green, it is natural colors, the grand is Barry M Green. I don't know where you can get it, but there are some places online you could order it from.
My grandma used to buy me something just like that crap when I was little, it is so ugly, it makes your lips the weirdest color of red, like you've been drinking red Koolaid all day. If you want a color like that, save yourself some money and go buy some Cherry Chapstick.
eww green lipstick is just not a good color
um...hm a store somewhere just look up green barry M lipstick


or just buy it online =/
I have it and I got it from either Target or CVS. Try a make-up store like Ulta or something.





(It's not green people! It brings out your natural lip color!)
PLEASE DONT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph