Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm looking for magic lipstick that is green but goes on pink.?

I don't think they make those lipsticks anymore. It was very popular back in the '80s. I haven't seen those since then. Now that the '80s style is coming back, they might make them again.I'm looking for magic lipstick that is green but goes on pink.?
yes u can buy it from a make up brand called barry m its in most shops like superdrug and boots (UK only)





or you could try there website www.barrym.co.uk





';Touch of Magic - Lip Paint





Green goes Pink! Waterproof formula lasts up to 8 hrs.'; 拢4.25I'm looking for magic lipstick that is green but goes on pink.?
You might be able to find it at the local drug store... It was very popular in the 80's.... But beware! It's very tough to take off... !





Good luck
Look in your mom's 80's stuff. No idea it was really popular in the 80's..
Barry M maske one
sweet i wanna know!!!!! is it real?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph