Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Blue-toned Lipstick?

I am looking for suggestions for lipstick with blue tones that would look good on fair skin. Thanks!Blue-toned Lipstick?
What you are looking for is blue based versus yellow based colors. Blue based red for example, would be more of a red delicious apple or berry shade. Yellow based red would be a fire engine red or a stop sign. What you want are cool colors. I would generally stay away from colors that may have a hint of coral, or orange. Try to choose berry or plum shades of pink or red. If you want a more natural earth toned color you can find browns with plum undertones. All brands have a wide spectrum of colors. When I'm looking for a new lipstick, I buy the cheap $1.00 stuff to get an idea of what a shade may look like. If I like it then I just buy something close to that in whatever brand I find matches the closest. If I don't like it I'm only out $1.00 and I know to stay away from that shade, It's better than paying full price for a lipstick that I tried once and threw out. I hope this was helpful!!!Blue-toned Lipstick?
Your best bet is to look for professional stage makeup, or perhaps clown makeup, those are the only places you'll find 'blue' lipstick





On the other hand if your looking for something with blue 'undertones' you'll find some Pink lipsticks with blue undertones from MAC (Pink Plaid is described as a Dirty blue pink (matte))
ULGY!!!


good luck with that


LOL
Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!
fashion police will come after u.. but i admire u for being brave enough.. of course i never undrestood people like u.. good luck
NO NO NO NO NO!! No blue lipstick!
Angel Red By Clinique.. You can actually see the - hint of blue its a beautiful lipstick looks good on everyone.. definately universal. Try it. It's only about 13.00
I've never seen a blue tone, probably make it for gothic people or something. Try neutral colors or pinks/cherry pinks.
absolutely! reds or purple with blue undertones make your teeth look whiter...
I have never seen lipstick with blue tones so sorry that I cant help but Im definatly gonna look in to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph