Friday, June 25, 2010

Do little blue sprites wearing bright red burlesque lipstick kind of remind you of a Gremlin in drag?

http://cgi.ebay.com/GREMLINS-MOVIE-PHOTO鈥?/a>





yeah?Do little blue sprites wearing bright red burlesque lipstick kind of remind you of a Gremlin in drag?
i think i'm in love . . .Do little blue sprites wearing bright red burlesque lipstick kind of remind you of a Gremlin in drag?
Yes, as a matter of fact, they do! {and, wow! that is a whole different kind of ugly, for sure! ';whoo-whee!';}
Now that you mention it...
It's not a sprite, it's a fairy but I forgot which kind.
No. They remind me of your dad. I saw him last week on the corner and that's him to a ';T'; . But at least he was busy. Lots of cars were stopping. What's his going rate anyhow?
Oh my god!





It's all coming back to me now...





I picked her up at a bar last year, and took her home, and made sweet love to her...no wonder all my friends are still snickering behind my back...





Damn that top-shelf Whiskey, anyway...
when the eyes are closed, does it really matter?...
i thought you were talking about britney spears at first
mmmm.......zzzzzzzzz.....zzzz
I think they are rather cute...but I am biased.
thats uglier than what I walked into last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph