Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I havta go to a party n my dress is blue n am wearin blue eyeshadow,,wat color of lipstick i should wear?

my eyes r black n hairs r also black n am fair my choice is pink or purple wat ur sugestion is????????I havta go to a party n my dress is blue n am wearin blue eyeshadow,,wat color of lipstick i should wear?
I think pink would be best but it depends on the shade of it. You don't want it too bright or too pale.


Play around a bit and see what looks best because it really depends on the depth of the colours in either lipsticks.


Have you thought about brown eyeshadow with blue eyeliner and plenty of black mascara?I havta go to a party n my dress is blue n am wearin blue eyeshadow,,wat color of lipstick i should wear?
Firstly, please don't match your eyeshadow to dress, this was the trend in the 90s, its not trendy anymore, you should match your eyeshadow to your skin tone not clothes. For what you have said about your skin, I think that a smoky eye using black, brown or deep purple eyeshadow would look fantastic on you, its also a great party look. If you are not into the smoky eye, then a shimmery gold would also look great with your complexion! The general rule for makeup is if you have a dramatic eye then keep your lips neutral, and if you go for dramatic lips, then keep eye make-up to a minimum. I would suggest you match your lipstick to your natural color and then slick on some gloss over the top and you are done! You don't want to be wearing a mishmash of colors and end up looking like a clown! Hope this helps.
definately nude..with a hint of pink if you want to..a fleshy-pink would be the best as you dont want to clash the colours and it may also tone down the face as you are going for blue eyeshadow. I personally would not go for the blue eyeshadow unless its a subtle shade but Its up 2 you! have a good party :)
I would suggest nude or a light peachy coloured lipstick with clear lipgloss over the top. I think this will look great, and it won't draw attention away from your eyes.
i would wear some really shiny, clear lip gloss as it will make your lips shine and stand out but won't make you look like you are trying too hard.
A light pink lipstick or gloss with light blue undertones.
id say either clear lip gloss or a pink.



wear pink and blue, they go well together and looks great with black hair


x
go with pink! cotton-candy pink will make you look like you came from a fairytale
nude or light pink will do
  • big brother myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    triumph