Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lipstick with blue tones?

I asked this question the other day and I must not have been specific. I am NOT looking for BLUE lipstick, I am looking for lipstick with ';cool'; undertones. Any suggestions? And thank you to the people who knew what I was talking about and gave me some great answers!Lipstick with blue tones?
wet'n'wild has a few and i think N.Y.C does as well. caboodles used to have a wicked lipstick with a blue undertones. (i wore it all the time!) i but i don't see caboodles as often as before. my sister saw the lipstick and bought me three! it's hard to find a good lipstick with blue undertones.Lipstick with blue tones?
try lipstick by wet in wild.
MAC Viva Glam 2 or 4. They are my favorite!
i dont know a specific brand but if you go into like a sephora makeup store where they have every kind of makeup and ask a person there they will show you a whole bunch. lipglosses come with definite cool undertones so maybe you could try a lipgloss other wise go to a store specifically for makeup and ask. also i know wet n wild has a whole variety in colors to chose from...maybe you could find something.





hope this helps
Covergirl LipSlicks in the color ';precious';


It's lavander and looks really great on!
It certainly is not for ladies but for monkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph