Friday, June 25, 2010

Have you ever seen a woman with very bright red lipstick on?

yeah i have. i think that only a few can really pull it offHave you ever seen a woman with very bright red lipstick on?
Mom and like a hundred others





Why?Have you ever seen a woman with very bright red lipstick on?
I have. She was working. She works on the street corner and her outfit looked as bad as her lipstick. I wonder why most prostitutes wear bright red lipstick? Maybe they buy it in bulk?
yes I think it is sick I think people just do it for attention because of the brightness but hon that stuff is sick! I would rather have a soft lip gloss
Demi Lovato
All the time.
On some women it looks good, on others it makes them look like The Joker.
Y3Z!
yeah I wear red lipstick sometimes, it can be classic if it's done right
Yes????
Yes, I believe they were drag queens.
Yeah, loads of times.
a clown, yes. :)
yea
Oh yes, and it looked terrible! lol
yes and it makes many teeth look yellow
yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph