Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have blonde hair, blue eyes and am fairly tan. What lipstick shades should I be wearing.?

I tend to wear earthy tones (nudes, browns, etc.) but I am not sure they are right for me.I have blonde hair, blue eyes and am fairly tan. What lipstick shades should I be wearing.?
Get a nice pink lipstick and a nude color and mix them together (use the pink as a base). They'll highlight your lips without looking garish.I have blonde hair, blue eyes and am fairly tan. What lipstick shades should I be wearing.?
I think that u should just use a gloss. Just dont wear anything dark! Report Abuse

Try a nice red gloss...it will look awesome with your hair and eyes...good luck
Wear any pastel or moderately dark shade of lipstick. Pastels will, of course, give you a clean and natural yet noticeable look while moderately dark shades will give you the same as the above but more noticeable and possibly more somewhat ';daring';. Anyway, I advise you these colors:





Any shade of pink and purple. But be careful with purple- not too dark- the ';little dramatic girl clown look'; is not exactly ';in';. ;)





Hope this helped, good luck and have fun! I know how interesting and entertaining it is to explore different looks, colors and everything... :)
try like a peach color nothing to dark but feel free to experiment with different colors
try a shade of pink that is closest to your lip color... just alittle shine is best
yeah, pink or reddish pinks
try sparkley gloss
peachy colours, brownish pinks.
I'm also blonde, blue eyes and fairly tan. I don't think that nudes and browns are a good choice for us :-) I always use pink shades by day, but when I'm going out, I think that purple and reddish tones look good.
go for the peachy pink that is shimmery. i also wear a pastel pink topped with a glossy shade. or jus try the light pink to. those will all look fine.
I would recomend checking out the makeover feature on the site and and you can email her and ask for samples
you can go to neutrogena. com and type in all of your features it will give you all the color shades to fit your skin tones. oh I use my husband account so the picture of a guy...well I am a gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph