Friday, June 25, 2010

Do you think with my skin compexion that I could pull of bright red lipstick?

I'm 16 %26amp; Ive always loved the color %26amp; i'm just worried it wont look good on me.


p.s i got a litl darker from the summer sun.lol.





1) http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss279/BiCrazy93/orange.jpg








2) http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss279/BiCrazy93/excuseme.jpgDo you think with my skin compexion that I could pull of bright red lipstick?
Yes! It would be beautiful on you for sure. :) You should try the whole pinup look with the black eyeliner, long lashes and finger-waved hair.Do you think with my skin compexion that I could pull of bright red lipstick?
i think many different skin toned women can pull off red lips. (:


it just matters the BRAND,


%26amp; the moisture in the lip stick.


wearing a lip moisturizor underneath helps. (:


%26amp; i found this video on red lips that might help,


%26amp; it shows what products are used. (:


hope i helped %26amp;%26amp; good luck! %26lt;3 (:





http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>





p.s scroll down %26amp;%26amp; youll find the video! (:
i am dark skin. i had to wear red lipstick once and it didn't look that good. so i tried a lighter red, and this time i used a lip gloss. you can try that.
I wouldn't use bright red lipstick;





But a shiny, somewhat dark, rich red would look more flattering.
Sorry but no. African Americans don't look good with bright red lipstick. A darker red would be nice though.
try a darker red lipstick not a bright red a little dark then a red and ur very pretty
Maybe not a BRIGHT read. A more darker shade of red would look better with your skin.


(:


-Amanda
I don't know about a bright red but you could pull off a darker shade of it (:
i think it'd be totally cute if you wore it on nights out and such, but not for everyday school~!
I wouldn't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph