Friday, June 25, 2010

Should i wear a lipgloss or a lipstick to a business meeting, and what color? my suit is navy blue?

It depends on your eyes and haircolor and age and meeting. But I think neautral would work the best or in the reddish family.Should i wear a lipgloss or a lipstick to a business meeting, and what color? my suit is navy blue?
Lipstick definitely. A color very close to your skintone.Should i wear a lipgloss or a lipstick to a business meeting, and what color? my suit is navy blue?
I would wear lipstick, since it's a business meeting. I would probably make it a nude color, so it's not realy showy. Red and blue wouldn't look that great together.
anything that looks natural and light, you want people pay attention to what you say not what you wear
Never wear lip liner ever. It makes you look like an ignorant hooker. Wear lipstick one shade darker or lighter than your lip color and use lip liner that is the exact color of the lipstick. You can wear lip gloss when you are inticing someone for sex.
depending on what shade of lips you have without lipstick choose a lipstick that is just a little bit darker and apply just enough but make sure you put something like a chap stick on that with soften them up first if you put just a little darker than your natural color it will look put together but just right for the meeting
I think the lipstick would look more proffesional. The color could vary from red or maybe a soft pink
dont wear anything shiny or sparkly to a buisness meeting. go with a very natural, sheer, but color enhancing lipstick (my all-time favorite is Nars Dolce Vita) with a little burts bees on top. A little shimmer MAY be ok, but it should look semi-natural and never tacky.
Lip gloss is good but won't provide enough color, in my opinion. I'd put some Vaseline Lip Therapy, it comes in a small plastic tube OTC, on my lips first. It will make things apply easier and your lips will stay moist. A popular lip color this yr. is a color that looks like Copper or Champagne Gold. That would go nicely or a medium pink would work.
For a business meeting, I would suggest a matte lipstick in a slightly darker hue than your natural lip color. I've read in a lot of magazines that it is not proper to wear shiny lip gloss for business attire.
since its a business meeting- i would wear lipstick.....and because your suit is navy blue- i would try a light redish-pinkis lipstick...i don't wear lipstick so i'm not really good at this stuff....its also depends on your skin tone, hair color, and eye color..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph