Friday, June 25, 2010

Lipstick colour for Pale skin/Blue eyes/Brown hair?

I really am struggling to find a lipstick colour that will suit my odd colouring. I want a wearable lipstick, so obviously not too bright, so I can use it everyday?


I've tried pinks because someone once told me it would suit, but it looks ridiculous because my lips are so dark. I also tried the 'nude lips' trend, with a kind of skin coloured lipstick, but that looked even worse! I also find that browns make me look really washed out, so has anyone got any ideas?


Thanks, :)Lipstick colour for Pale skin/Blue eyes/Brown hair?
try the red family, it usually suits many skin shadesLipstick colour for Pale skin/Blue eyes/Brown hair?
Try MAC Cosmetics - a bit pricey but worth it. ';Hug Me'; is a great everyday neutral shade which should suit your colouring - it's not too light or dark, and as it's high quality the pigment is dense, and cheaper lippies don't always provide enough. You can add a clear gloss over the top for a dressier evening look.
Try a peachy color or a lipstick that has peachy tones to it. I find pinks hard to wear and I'm brunette with really fair skin.





And if you really want to wear a pink tone, stay away from the baby pinks and go more with the berry, rose colors. They are much easier to wear and look good on almost everyone.
Buy Benefit ';Benetint';.


I also have pale skin, blue eyes and brown hair and this is really nice and natural!


It looks dark in the picture but goes on really nicely! It is such a good investment and lasts for ages!


usa:


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/product/B000FBLTK4/sr=1-3/qid=1252146359/ref=sr_1_3/191-7948654-1323733?ie=UTF8%26amp;n=164992011%26amp;bcBrand=core





uk:


http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/gp/product/B000JJLF1K/sr=1-8/qid=1252146816/ref=sr_1_8/275-6825480-1726420?ie=UTF8%26amp;n=48845031%26amp;bcBrand=core

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph