Friday, June 25, 2010

If you're from the Philippines help me, where can i buy Black or blue lipsticks?

I'm not from the phillipines but I have seen them in Sally Beauty Supply stores. You can try there.If you're from the Philippines help me, where can i buy Black or blue lipsticks?
CHINESE HAIR STORES..I maybe black but my is philippinean and she gets her black lipstick from the chinese hair store...ya no the store tha store where get our weave from: (lol)If you're from the Philippines help me, where can i buy Black or blue lipsticks?
try buying online.
Ebay
I've been from the Philippines...I've seen black and blue lipsticks sold by season. When it's Halloween, they're a-plenty, When it's just any other day, try looking for them at Divisoria or Sta. Cruz. My punk friends buy lots of them there. They're cheaper too. I dunno if the Megamall or any other malls sell them. JUST look for the ';punk'; themes and there they'll be.
Online.

1 comment:

  1. If you are searching for authentic brand of lipstick or lip balm in the Philippines, you can visit Kallony.

    ReplyDelete

 
triumph