Friday, June 25, 2010

Where can I find a metallic/bright/eyecatching gold lipstick or lipgloss that doesn't cost a fortune?

I have warm tone skin, and I'd like to wear this in summer for going out, etc with my eyes done up more. I've been looking around a bit but haven't found what I want yet... thanks for any suggestions!Where can I find a metallic/bright/eyecatching gold lipstick or lipgloss that doesn't cost a fortune?
MAX Factor has a nice pigmented gold lipgloss. Its availiable at Wal Mart.Where can I find a metallic/bright/eyecatching gold lipstick or lipgloss that doesn't cost a fortune?
You can look pretty much anywhere for like yellow and orange lip glosses. From stores like Target to Ulta, they all have them.
walmart or target
Back in the 80's, where it belongs!
Walmart....or rite aid
go to stores like walmart/target

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph