Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I've found lipstick, but does anyone know of a decent blue lip gloss?

Kevyn Aucoin used one, actually he's used many, love it but can't locate anything. I've found several decent or great lipsticks, but any blue lip gloss that I have been in contact with is pretty much transparent and/or your lips have a very slight purple tint. The wet shine that lip gloss gives but a thick, rich blue is quite hard to find, but exactly what I am personally searching for.





I know I'm going to get many responses that are more or less sarcastic, so I'd like to ask now that you not reply if you don't have anything to say that could assist me or anyone reading this on the search. Thanks ahead of time.I've found lipstick, but does anyone know of a decent blue lip gloss?
How about mixing your own? Get a blue lipstick in the colour you like and mix it in with a clear lip gloss. This should give a more prominent colour.I've found lipstick, but does anyone know of a decent blue lip gloss?
dunno

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph