Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does anyone know who sang the song 'spaceman' and the singer wore a silver suit and wore blue lipstick?

Spaceman is a song by Wolverhampton singer-songwriter Jas Mann, of Babylon Zoo.





here are the lyrics...





Pungent smells


They consumate my home


Beyond the black horizon


Trying to take control


See my girl


She shivers in her bones


The sun and zenith rising


Trying to take us all





Theres a fire between us


So where is your god?


Theres a fire between us


I can't get off the carousel





The sickening taste of homophobic jokes


Images of fascist folks


Beam me up 'cause I can't breathe





Spaceman


I always wanted you to go into space man.


Intergalactic christ





Its time to terminate this great white world


Morbid fascination


Television takes control


Decimation


Different races fall


Electronic information tampers with your soul





Theres a fire between us


So where is your god?


Theres a fire between us


I can't get off the carousel - I can't get of this world





The sickening taste of homophobic jokes


Images of fascist folks


Beam me up 'cause I can't breathe





Spaceman


I always wanted you to go into space man-Intergalactic christ





Babylon Zoo





Spaceman


I always wanted you to go into space man-Intergalactic christDoes anyone know who sang the song 'spaceman' and the singer wore a silver suit and wore blue lipstick?
DAVID BOWIEDoes anyone know who sang the song 'spaceman' and the singer wore a silver suit and wore blue lipstick?
was it Babylon zoo?
Babylon Zoo
spaceman was by babylon zoo and it came out in 1996 ive still got it somewhere
it was Babylon Zoo. I recall it being used on an advert as well. can't remember which one though
Babylon Zoo is the name of the group that sung this song. Takes me back a bit.
There is a version done by the Industrial Rock group Kovenant....
Was it Spaceman by Babylon Zoo.


Or are you on about Space Oddity by David Bowie.
it was Babylon Zoo - the lead singer was Jas Mann, a bit of a loony by all accounts, check him out getting a ripping on Chris Morris' ';Brass-Eye'; ....
Babylon Zoo.
The ONLY version of ';SPACEMAN';, that I can remember, was, actually, sung, NOT by ONE individual, - but, by the group, who called themselves ';BABYLON 5';!





Hope I helped!
Babylon Zoo - the songs stuck in my head now! ha ha : )
i think it might have been david bowie?
it was by a group called babylon zoo.


which also included david gray.


he tributed his 1st single to his old group babylon.
babylon zo, dont know the singers name if you google the band name im sure it will come up
my Dad at my sisters wedding...x
Agree with Thumbelina
l think it is David Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph